[oXygen-user] Howto chunk in general

Sean Wheller
Sun Jan 18 11:54:47 CST 2004

Hi George,

I get the same result on the sample.xml using the basic chunk.xsl. Perhaps I
am configuring something wrong. Here are the settings for my transformation:

XSL URL: file:/home/sean/apps/oxygen/docbook/xsl/html/chunk.xsl
Transformer: Saxon

Output File > Save As /home/sean/work/enet/book.html

BTW. when I use

xsltproc  --output myfile.html  mystyles.xsl  myfile.xml

It works.

Sean Wheller

--
Sean Wheller