[oXygen-user] Comments about a possible new feature

Robert Koberg
Tue Jan 27 10:32:57 CST 2004

George Cristian Bina wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask you how you feel about adding the possibility to fade
> the lines that are not in the center of the attention in the editing area.

I assumes the attention where the cursor is -- not the center, right?

I am -1 on this. I like to see everything crisply.

> Do you find this useful ? Please look at the snapshot below to get an idea
> of how this would look like.
>
> Also you may see in the screenshot an actual feature that will go in oXygen
> 3.1 in February: the outliner will be able to show some attibutes and/or
> text content.
>
> http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/oxygen20040127.jpg

I would love to have Apache Ant intergration, similar to how you can run
builds in eclipse.

best,
-Rob